Menu

Help me find a geography workbook curriculum for. 3/4th grade...

Gentlemommy

I got the Evan Moore daily geography for 4th grade, but it's not what I was looking for. What I want is a something that goes through the countries, their location, a little tidbit of the country (flag, typical food, monuments, ect) in a workbook...does this exist? Most maps/geography workbooks are map skills, which, while important, is not what I'm looking for. I want my kids to know the general area of say, where Argentina is. I thought about mapping the world by heart, but it's pricey, and not something I can easily hand over. I need something that requires no planning from me, not a full curriculum based on geography with activities, recipes, ect. Around $20 would be fantastic. :)

Memoria Press would fit the bill. It's not exciting, but it works. They are a conservative Christian publisher, but it's rarely noticeable... I've had my kids just be on the lookout for particular points of view that are a bit off. It mostly just gets iffy around the Middle East section.