Menu

Janice in NJ are you out there??? -

I'm finally getting a chance to sit down for a minute. Whew - busy day. :001_smile: I came here to search for the OP and saw your note.

Hi! Waving! :001_smile:

I hope that it is what you are looking for. I REALLY hate recommending something that flops. (Fingers crossed)

I'm dipping in and out of it with my 10th grader; we used it last June to finish up our "literature" year. On Monday, we will start spending some time with it for the next few weeks. I really like it as a spine. I have a LOT to say about Literary Analysis ; sometimes we get bogged down in minutia; the book keeps up moving along through each of the topics. I like that. :D And I think the essay instruction looks good; we'll see what happens when we get there....

If I can find time in the spring, I would like to work through the material with my eighth-grade daughter. I really think she will connect well with the material and the way it is introduced.

Have Fun!

Peace,

Janice

Enjoy your little people

Enjoy your journey

Oh - no worries there. It's all good. But thanks for the kind words. Last night was our 21st wedding anniversary. Dh took me out to a GORGEOUS restaurant. I'm still feeling pampered today even though I'm running like crazy. :001_smile:

Hope you have a smashin' weekend! :D

Peace,

Janice

Enjoy your little people

Enjoy your journey