Menu

Who else is DYING that Sherlock is back on in the UK tonight???

Mom in High Heels

Yes! I just learned that about Mary yesterday while internet stalking, I mean, reading about Martin Freeman.

I knew about his parents too, but the Mary thing is news! Doesn't it just make some of their scenes even "cuter"?

And while I was internet stalking  researching BC last night I found a list of movies he has been in. I watched parts of a 2008 "The Other Boleyn Girl". I was hoping he played Henry or something. No such luck he was in like 15 minutes of the movie as Mary's husband! And he played such a pansy. I couldn't watch it. I am just too used to him as Sherlock, confident, cocky, intelligent, demanding..ya know... highly functioning sociopath :laugh: . 

I did see a clip on youtube of "To the ends of the Earth" and "fortysomething" (which alos has Hugh Laurie from House MD) so I will probably check those sshows out. Has anyone watched those yet? I mean we do need something to do for the next 2 years, right???

(I heard it may be end of this year, but that is still a long 11 months. And I am not holding my breath iykwim!)

Oh and Angie, Your siggy always makes me smile! I tell my kids that so often: "There is no such thing as too many books, only insuffecent shelving" that they quote it back to me!!! I don't remember where I read/heard it first....

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew about his parents too, but the Mary thing is news! Doesn't it just make some of their scenes even "cuter"?

And while I was internet stalking  researching BC last night I found a list of movies he has been in. I watched parts of a 2008 "The Other Boleyn Girl". I was hoping he played Henry or something. No such luck he was in like 15 minutes of the movie as Mary's husband! And he played such a pansy. I couldn't watch it. I am just too used to him as Sherlock, confident, cocky, intelligent, demanding..ya know... highly functioning sociopath :laugh: . 

I did see a clip on youtube of "To the ends of the Earth" and "fortysomething" (which alos has Hugh Laurie from House MD) so I will probably check those sshows out. Has anyone watched those yet? I mean we do need something to do for the next 2 years, right???

(I heard it may be end of this year, but that is still a long 11 months. And I am not holding my breath iykwim!)

Oh and Angie, Your siggy always makes me smile! I tell my kids that so often: "There is no such thing as too many books, only insuffecent shelving" that they quote it back to me!!! I don't remember where I read/heard it first....

That's how you do the strike through. I wrote commands and it didn't work. Duh, there's a button for that. Yay.

Yes, I watched a bit of YouTube clips of BC.  :sneaky2:

And I thought the quote on books v. shelving was my original quote! LOL. I wouldn't steal it, promise. You see the other part of my signature, yes? Moxie nailed it!