Menu

Online Pre-AP/Honors Biology Classes

I'm looking for information on the Pre-AP Biology class with Vicki Dincher (AIM Academy) or Pre-AP Honors Biology class with Noemi Gonzalez (The Potter's School).  Does anyone recommend either of these classes?  (Or another class?)

I am considering these for my science loving son for next year (9th grade). I feel pretty uncomfortable teaching upper level science as this is one of my son's strengths and one of my areas of weakness. Ds is currently using BJU Physical Science online. We are happy with BJU (it goes so far beyond my level of teaching!), but I am contemplating switching him to a 'real class' with a teacher he can interact with vs. watching videos. 

Thank you. :-)

Heather

Someone on this thread responded regarding the Chemistry and Physics classics at AIM Academy. You might try PMing them for more info. I believe Vicki Dincher teaches these courses as well.

Thank you for linking that. I did a search before posting, but didn't see this thread.

Also, since I know it's been a problem in the past, if someone has had a negative experience with either of these teachers or classes and they don't want to post publicly, please PM me. I promise not to forward negative reviews on to the companies and/or teachers.