Menu

Georgia

Guest GeminiMom

Guest GeminiMom

Any Georgia moms? I love in Southeast GA (Chatham County) but, I will be relocating to the Atlanta area. I'm not sure exactly where yet but, we are looking in Cobb, Bartow, Paulding, Douglas, and Hall county. I have an almost 2 yr old daughter that I "Toddler" school. 

We almost moved from VA to Suwanee, GA in Sept. A job in VA fell out of the sky, but sometimes I wonder what we missed by not doing Suwanee. I hate that "what if?" question. My boys, both 10, really didn't want to move so we opted to stay here.

The Atlanta area looked awesome. Is the giant lake there as cool as it appears to be on the website: http://www.lakelanierislands.com/

Moving when your girl is just 2 is perfect. Once they get older they get super attached to their area.

Alley

• 2 months later...

We are in Cobb county, northwest of Atlanta. The whole area is rich with homeschoolers and great opportunities for getting together with others for classes, play dates, or field trips. If you get settled and want help as you start searching out other local homeschoolers, let me know.

We are in Cobb county, northwest of Atlanta. The whole area is rich with homeschoolers and great opportunities for getting together with others for classes, play dates, or field trips. If you get settled and want help as you start searching out other local homeschoolers, let me know.

Is the offer open for me, too?  :D

Will PM you.

It seems that a lot of people who who lean Classical send their kids to a private school, which are all way too pricey for us.

I'd love to find other classical hs-ers around.

• 1 month later...