Menu

ZB FontsOnline Plus

Anyone have a subscription to ZB FontsOnline Plus?  I think it's like $35 or $39 a year.  I print paper from that site all.the.time.  I even made an entire spiral bound workbook for WWE1 using that site.  I typed in all the copywork with "name, date, W1D1" at the top.  The narration pages just have the name, etc.  I printed it all out and had it spiral bound. (WWE's lines are way to big for my son.) I can also print it in cursive when he starts that. I love this site!  But, I would like to be able to use all the features, like the pages with blank tops for drawings.  I'm really considering paying for it because I can also save what I do for future use on the paid version. 

So, I was wondering if anyone else pays for this and what you think?

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about and is intrigued, here is a link: https://www.zaner-bloser.com/media/zb/zaner-bloser/FontsOnline_Sampler/FontsOnline_Sampler/index.html

$15!  Now that is even more tempting......

Thanks!

BTW - It didn't take me that long.  Actually, I said I did the whole thing, but I realized that I've actually only done 16wks.  I did 16wks and had that bound.  I'm going to do the rest in the next week or two and have that bound sepearately.  I wanted it to be smaller than the whole thing would allow.  So, I made a cover and it says 1 of 2 or something like that on it.  And, I left a space on the cover for the dates.  :)

ETA - We had done several weeks already when I got this bright idea.  I had those completed pages bound into the book also.  So, it's all together. 

Does the subscription allow copy & paste instead of typing each letter?  That might make it more tempting for me.

I just pasted into the free version to try it.  I was able to. In fact, what I pasted was a web address.  (I just pasted whatever was the last thing on my clipboard. ;))  I assume since you can do it in the free version, you could do it on the paid version too.  :)

I just pasted into the free version to try it.  I was able to. In fact, what I pasted was a web address.  (I just pasted whatever was the last thing on my clipboard. ;))  I assume since you can do it in the free version, you could do it on the paid version too.  :)

Last time I tried on the free version it did not work, but I might try it again to see if it was just me.