Menu

Counselor Letter

I have never posted here but I have a question that maybe one of you experience moms can help me with.  My oldest child is a senior so we are working on college and scholarship applications.  I need to fill out a counselor letter for her and the question regarding AP classes is:

Are students limited in the number of advanced courses they are allowed to take? If yes, please explain.

Should I fill anything in this question.  As a homeschooled student she is not technically limited to the number of AP classes she can take but I don't want to write "no" and have it look like she is a slacker who did not take very many high level classes. She has taken 2 AP classes scoring 5 on both exams and a few outside honors courses.

Thank you!

For questions like that I wrote see school profile or N/A. I think most schools are not going to worry about questions like that for homeschool situations since they understand they operate differently.

Good luck on getting everything done. I have thought I had finished but just saw one more page of short questions I need to answer.....but my stress level over it all is now non-existent. I have done my best.....it is all I can do. :)