Menu

Looking for good listening while cleaning... (Ted Talks, Homeschool Conference, etc...)

Michelle My Bell

I love to listen to Ted Talks and homeschool conference sessions while cleaning and today I have about 8 hours worth of projects to tackle. Sooo I'm looking for some good online listening to play while I'm busy to keep my mind occupied and inspired. I would love to links to good free audio content. Anything is great but here are some things I would be interested in if it helps...

Anything to do with household management. 

Really inspiring or practical homeschool talks.

Your favorite Ted Talks. 

THANKS!!!

PS My daughter and I both start college next week so anything that will help us be better students would be great also.

It's not anything that you asked for, but I love the BBC radio show "In Our Time."  It's available as a free podcast on iTunes.  Every week the host has 3 guests, and they talk about a different topic.  Many are pretty arcane, and it's all sort of dry, but I've learned so many interesting things about topics I've never even heard of.