Menu

Guess Who? Game hack ideas

I'm thinking about making (or finding someone with more computer savvy than I possess to make-DH :) ) some game sheets to make our Guess Who game a little more educational and our education a little more fun.

Some ideas I have are:

Characters from different history periods, presidents, prime ministers, states, provinces, countries, flags.

Do you have any other ideas to add to the list?

I saw on Pintrest where someone had used numbers.

Ooh, good one. Math facts. :). I haven't been on Pinterest in forever, but is most entirely possible that I have something similar pinned and that is where I got the idea from. Here I thought I was being creative, resourceful, and ORIGINAL when I was de-cluttering the board game closet and evaluating what to keep. But, it is more likely that I saw it somewhere else first, or maybe even read about a similar idea here.

Ooh, good one. Math facts. :). I haven't been on Pinterest in forever, but is most entirely possible that I have something similar pinned and that is where I got the idea from. Here I thought I was being creative, resourceful, and ORIGINAL when I was de-cluttering the board game closet and evaluating what to keep. But, it is more likely that I saw it somewhere else first, or maybe even read about a similar idea here.

If I had to rely on not my unaided or inspired brilliance for homeschool fun we would have a very boring time.

:P

Literary characters

authors

scientists

world leaders

mythological characters

Leave a "cheat sheet" in the bathroom or in the car, laminated for strength and durability, so they can familiarize themselves with those people and characters they might not know. I'd have maybe a photo or picture on one side and stats on another, like a baseball card, and put them in a 2" ring per category. If your kids are young, find super hero images of each figure and character to make them a little more memorable.

Man, what a fun game! I almost wish my kids were young enough to play this!