Menu

Writer's Workshop by Roper..

Is anyone doing the exercises on their own? If you are, I thought it might be interesting to post them together on a blog somewhere, so we could see each other's work. I've just finished the first 2 exercises. I am not a good writer, I have a very simple vocabulary, but I really enjoyed these lessons. Writing this way was challenging and creative.

If enough people are interested, I can get a blog together.

Is anyone doing the exercises on their own? If you are, I thought it might be interesting to post them together on a blog somewhere, so we could see each other's work. I've just finished the first 2 exercises. I am not a good writer, I have a very simple vocabulary, but I really enjoyed these lessons. Writing this way was challenging and creative.

If enough people are interested, I can get a blog together.

I don't know how far I'll get, but I'll do a few with you.

Holly

I just ordered this book and I'd like to participate. My book should arrive Thursday, so it will probably take me until the beginning of next week to read the book and get an assignment done. I am not a confident writer at all but I want to push myself and get over the block.

I've made a blog if anyone would care to post their writing. I'll probably add some of my student's writings once they get started in Sept.

http://imitatethemasters.blogspot.com/

(Yes, I'm aware that my entries are cheesy, but I'm just starting~hopefully they will make everyone feel less intimidated)!

Enjoy,

Michelle in AL

OK-I did it!!!!! Before I thought too long and hard I just typed and submitted! I know that if I spent too much time looking at what I wrote it would not be good enough.

OH, my poor students! Writing is tough. I hope I got the flavor of the person I was describing.

Holly