Menu

Recommend a good children's Bible/Sunday School CD (doing BSGFAA)

We're adding Bible to our curriculum next school year and I decided on Bible Study Guide for All Ages....I'll be doing beginner student pages with both dd and ds.

Anyways, I'm looking for a good children's CD to play during our "Bible" time. I know BSGFAA sells a CD, but I've heard different things about the CD. I saw it's also sung A Cappella, and my kids really prefer to hear instruments:)

So, would love to hear which CDs you would recommend!

If you want something similar to the BSGFAA cd (one with traditional Bible songs, as well as some memory stuff like books of the Bible, etc) then I'd suggest Wee Sing Bible Songs cd. Tons and tons of "old school" Bible poems/songs/etc.

As far as good (Christian content) cds that my family loves.... I am ALL ABOUT the Seeds Family Worship cds. Love 'em. Bible verses set to really catchy (not cheesy) music. Kid and mom-friendly. :D

(We prefer Seeds of Purpose and Seeds of Courage, but the others are good, too!)