Menu

Course Descriptions for Sonlight

I'm needing some help putting together course descriptions. Is there a website I can go to for samples (or does anyone care to share their course descriptions)? I'm particularly interested in seeing how Sonlight's 20th Century World History is broken down into three different courses (bible, history & lit/composition). I don't know if it matters, but I don't have the newer, revised core. Thank you for putting up with my endless questions as I prepare for our first year of homeschooling high school!!!

I'm needing some help putting together course descriptions. Is there a website I can go to for samples (or does anyone care to share their course descriptions)? I'm particularly interested in seeing how Sonlight's 20th Century World History is broken down into three different courses (bible, history & lit/composition). I don't know if it matters, but I don't have the newer, revised core. Thank you for putting up with my endless questions as I prepare for our first year of homeschooling high school!!!

This page should provide you with the info you're seeking.

Just underneath where it reads:

"Understand, engage and transform the modern world," you will see,"Read more..." and if you click there, you get the full core description.

I don't know why they make it so hard to access. :huh: