Menu

Couch repair

lisamarie

I've never had furniture repaired, but I did look into it once and the prices in our area were very expensive. Unless it's an heirloom piece or expensive, high quality furniture, you're probably better off buying new.

The other option would be to search for DIY furniture repair sites online. Depending on the type of repairs involved, you might be able to find a step-by-step guide that walks you through how to fix this on your own.

I've never had furniture repaired, but I did look into it once and the prices in our area were very expensive. Unless it's an heirloom piece or expensive, high quality furniture, you're probably better off buying new.

The other option would be to search for DIY furniture repair sites online. Depending on the type of repairs involved, you might be able to find a step-by-step guide that walks you through how to fix this on your own.

It's from Art Van, a big box store. I would just trash it and buy new except it's the love seat that matches the other couch. Bla. For me to fix it will involve removing upholstery, which I'm not opposed to, just more skill than I've ever used before. I am currently looking for a DIY site to fix it. Maybe I will just try to fix it myself and if it doesn't work, take it as a sign to buy a new one.