Menu

Any suggestions for..

online essay writing evaluation? I know I've read a thread about this, but can't find it. I'd like Ds to have someone other than me grade a couple of his essays this year. If you've used an outside teacher to evaluate, I'd love to hear your experiences/recommendations.

I haven't used it, but there is Write At Home. You can register for a class, or you can have them do individual essay's for a fee.

Thanks. I just looked at their site. I don't know why I always thought it was geared toward younger kids. Also just found some posts about Writeguide. Seems they manages to stretch out their instruction to a month for every assignment? That's what others have said. Very convenient considering their option of a monthly fee.

We have been using Write at Home for years. I think they do a fabulous job of evaluating writing. We have always done their classes rather than paying for individual papers but I would assume it is just as good. I think it's pretty inexpensive to have a paper evaluated so you could try one and see if you like it.

Elise in NC

We have been using Write at Home for years. I think they do a fabulous job of evaluating writing. We have always done their classes rather than paying for individual papers but I would assume it is just as good. I think it's pretty inexpensive to have a paper evaluated so you could try one and see if you like it.

Elise in NC

Thanks. After looking at the options, I've decided we'll try their 3 draft service first and then go from there.