Menu

Who has used Flip-Flop Spanish?

pitterpatter

DD is just about to complete her very gentle introduction to Spanish. She's greatly enjoyed it and has done a good job, so I'm looking to ramp it up a bit. I'm considering Flip-Flop Spanish. Even after looking at samples and watching YouTube videos, I'm not sure I totally have a firm grasp of it. Hoping for some first-hand recommendations (or not) from those who have used it. The audio files are luring me in. That and words taught.

51JrIn5pTmL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_AA160_.jpg

Also, if anyone has downloaded the files from Currclick, how did the mp3s come...one big file or a bunch of small ones? I'm hoping for the latter.

PS - I was considering School Song Spanish, but am considering this before it.

Thanks! I may end up going with School Song. I'm worried about using up all of the good early elementary Spanish resources too soon, though. I'm not sure what to do after School Song. Classical Academic Press's Spanish for Children looks a little more writing intensive than I would want at that point.

I have never used Flip Flop although I have been tempted to. I bought and returned Spanish for Children-- I found it confusing, disorganized, and not child friendly. I loved Song School Latin, but Song School Spanish sounds grating to me.

Sorry, not much help! There isn't much for this age group :(