Menu

I don't think I've introduced myself yet...

ZeeMommy

...so here it goes! I am a wife, mommy, and part-time medical lab technician. I have three children: Miss Congeniality is 6 years old and I refer to her as butterflies and champagne, The Questioner is 4 years old and likes to talk my ears off and ask for stories "from your head, mommy", and Wrecker of Havoc is 18 months and upwardly mobile because he climbs up or onto almost everything. My husband and I decided to homeschool before our children were born. We know several other families who do, and could see the advantages. I really like the idea of being able to take each child at his or her own pace through each subject. I am struggling with homeschooling right now; not with the teaching part, which I enjoy, but with how much time my job and my daily chores seem to eat into each day. I will be drastically cutting my hours at work soon, which should help. Oh, and I like Haagen Daaz too! :laugh: