Menu

100 day

mhaddon

If you have younger children do you celebrate 100 days of school? If so what did/do you do? We will celebrate on Friday for the first time. I was trying to think up a fun breakfast and lunch idea that includes 100 or something similar.

My kids' private school made a big deal about it and today the kids were asking if we would celebrate too. We won't hit it until the end of the month, but I am hoping to do something. Seems like an easy way to prevent the "but if I was at school, I would have gotten to...." problem at my house.

There have got to be lots of ideas on Pinterest. I should start figuring it out too.

Last year we ordered pizza, made 100 Mix (Chex Mix), 100 Necklaces (ten different kinds of beads), made 100 hats (ten strips of paper with ten stickers each, all stuck on one band to make a hat). The kids had a good time and enjoyed themselves.

This year, we went to the movies and saw Rise of the Guardians. They were just as happy to do that and it was a lot less work on my end. :lol: