Menu

Want to help me name my blog?

ereks mom

I've decided that I want to start blogging, and my blog will be very eclectic. In it I will express my thoughts concerning homeschooling, curriculum, books & literature, politics, spiritual matters, parenting, thrifty living--you name it, even food & recipes. I have a desire to share glimpses of life from a Christian perspective, interpreted in the light of scripture. I want something simple but catchy--and *different*. I would love to use a phrase from scripture or famous Christian literature. Any ideas?

I used a passage from the Bible (Psalm 1:1-3) to name my blog. It became a kind of mission statement for our family. My blog is also very eclectic and covers almost all of the things that you included in your list. Using a Bible verse worked for me because as a Christian family I want my children and my readers to see that everything in our family always come back to God. I know that I don't always succeed at that goal, but having everything centered around those verses keeps me on the right track (most of the time!)

Good luck deciding!