Menu

Tapestry of Grace question(s) ...

What I like about it...

It is a classical curriculum with a 4 year rotation that uses real books. It includes so much for the teacher in the way of notes and keeps the children all at the same place in history. It is Christian based. It is something you can pick and choose from. We do all the reading (except the read alouds right now) and the SAP's, but skip the writing. It includes many subjects and they relate to each other through the place we are studying in history. It is easy to implement for me and can be reused. It keeps my children's interests; they like doing the work.

What makes it better?

For us, it saves money in the long run as we have a "large" family and can reuse it multiple times. It goes from K-12 so I do not have to figure out what is next. It does the work of figuring out which books to read for each level in one guide. There are lots of great curricula out there, so I have a hard time saying it is "better" than everything else out there. I can say it is the "best" for us!