Menu

Need computer help, Please.

mereminerals

I have Windows 7 and installed updated drivers last night to fix a problem with my computer freezing. That was fixed, but now my computer is saying that there is No Audio Output Device Installed. I have tried all the fixes I could find on the computer, short of restoring back to factory settings, with absolutely no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions? I plan on calling a PC repair place this morning. I wouldn't be stressing too much over it, but the kids use the computer for a couple of subjects.

I have Windows 7 and installed updated drivers last night to fix a problem with my computer freezing. That was fixed, but now my computer is saying that there is No Audio Output Device Installed. I have tried all the fixes I could find on the computer, short of restoring back to factory settings, with absolutely no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions? I plan on calling a PC repair place this morning. I wouldn't be stressing too much over it, but the kids use the computer for a couple of subjects.

If I have a problem like this I Google the problem and Windows version so, " No Audio Output Device Installed windows 7". I got a bunch of results and this one looks promising.

If I have a problem like this I Google the problem and Windows version so, " No Audio Output Device Installed windows 7". I got a bunch of results and this onelooks promising.

Thanks! I tried this with no improvement. I had my computered remote accessed by a pc repair guy here and he is having a problem with it. He is thinking the chipset went out when the drivers were updated. Not thrilled as we just bought this a little over a year ago. (Note to self: ALWAYS buy the extended warranty!) :glare: