Menu

Quick Study Lab Online Electronics Course

drum1019

Has anyone taken an electronics course from www.quickstudylabs.com ? How are these classes conducted? Is there a course room or is it all via email from the instructor? My daughter is interested in electronics, as she spends quite a bit of time taking things apart and putting them together. Are these course worth the $? The fee seems quite inexpensive, although the cost adds up with materials needed. What do you all think? Would it be best to purchase Snap Circuits on our own and do the projects solo?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

My son did the Edison project with QSL. While I was really happy with the classes when he was taking them, I ended up feeling he disn't learn much in the later classes. Some were fantastic, but not everything. We decided to forgo them for my daughter.

My son starterd at age 10, and he should have started sooner cause you can't accelerate those classes. So he was almost 12 by the end, and that was too old. When I think of it, it's probably why we were not happy with the later classes. My son should have gone through the material at twice the speed, but it was not possible.