Menu

Math U See Geometry reviews please...

My 16yo is in Public School and is in Pre-AP Geometry. She is not getting it at all. The class has about 35-40 kiddo's in it, so it is near impossible to get any help from the teacher. She has went in for tutoring, but that consists of the teacher re-teaching the same lesson from the previous day with no one on one help. UGH!! I am looking at MUS Geometry for her to do at home because she is pretty kinesthetic. She has always done very well in math and understood it until she went to PS! I would love opinions please. I need something that we can both watch and understand.

Thanks!!!

We use MUS Geometry. It is light on proofs. They are not done until the end of the program. But, it is very easy to understand the concepts. The worksheets can be done fairly quickly, so you would not be adding a lot of work at home.

Are you wanting to teach geometry yourself INSTEAD of the ps program OR do you want something as a "tutor" to the ps program?