Menu

Samsung Galaxy 10.1 - can't find it!

LNC

I saw it advertised for $299 at a lot of stores today. We had it in our cart but tried to buy and it was out of stock everywhere. Has anyone found a good price somewhere online today?

Any strong advice against it? I like google products. Calendar, Picasa, gmail. I would just use it for internet, email, streaming shows etc. Thanks for any help.

We found one online for $310 - without tax or shipping it was about the same deal as the Black Friday ads. I hope I made a good choice. Flash seems to not work on Android products anymore, but it doesn't work on Apple either so... I hope I can configure Hulu Plus and Netflix, otherwise should work!

We found one online for $310 - without tax or shipping it was about the same deal as the Black Friday ads. I hope I made a good choice. Flash seems to not work on Android products anymore, but it doesn't work on Apple either so... I hope I can configure Hulu Plus and Netflix, otherwise should work!

You can almost certainly sideload Flash if it doesn't come pre-loaded.

Where'd you find it? That's the only thing on my list this year for me. :drool5: