Menu

Help! Someone is blocked and I didn't do it!

I have been wondering why I haven't heard back on a pm I sent prior to all the changes on this board. Just now, I finally found what I THINK is my mail. To the left of the page, it has my screen name, then under it, it has the screen name of the person I have been wondering about - and under her name, in capital red letters, it says Blocked.

I DID NOT block anyone!!! First, I don't know how. Second, there is NO ONE I would want to block. Third, I am very concerned about this particular person and have been anxious to hear back.

So, how do I unblock?

Thank you!

I have been wondering why I haven't heard back on a pm I sent prior to all the changes on this board. Just now, I finally found what I THINK is my mail. To the left of the page, it has my screen name, then under it, it has the screen name of the person I have been wondering about - and under her name, in capital red letters, it says Blocked.

I DID NOT block anyone!!! First, I don't know how. Second, there is NO ONE I would want to block. Third, I am very concerned about this particular person and have been anxious to hear back.

So, how do I unblock?

Thank you!

Or so you would have us think! :laugh:

They are pretty good about fixing things around here. Thank you for pointing out that one can hover over one's name. I am still trying to figure out where all my posts are.