Menu

Why is my avatar so squished?

claire up north

If it didn't take me about 5 years to figure out how to even have an avatar, perhaps I wouldn't care so much. But my little Diet Coke can looks mighty short and fat, even though it looks fine on my profile page. Not that there's anything wrong with short and fat, mind you, but it does seem a little oxymoronic, don't you think?

If it didn't take me about 5 years to figure out how to even have an avatar, perhaps I wouldn't care so much. But my little Diet Coke can looks mighty short and fat, even though it looks fine on my profile page. Not that there's anything wrong with short and fat, mind you, but it does seem a little oxymoronic, don't you think?

:smilielol5:

This is so funny. But, actually your can of diet Coke looks just fine to me. The size of the avatar is skinnier because it's just the width of the coke can.....but the can itself doesn't look short, fat, or squished at all. It looks exactly right.

ETA: Wait!! Hmmmm......actually, the avatar right next to your post looks just fine. But, the avatar up above by the title, and then on the main page when it's really little next to your name does look a little squished. Darn it! I don't know why and I don't know how you could fix it. So sorry! I guess this wasn't at all helpful. :sad: