Menu

Tunnel Bear on sale $39.99 for the year

Do you send out your monthly tweet? I've got plenty of bear fuel with the free account plus my tweet to stay caught up on Downton Abbey.

Yeah, but the year is still a good deal for us since dh lives in another state for work and neither of us have cable/satellite. It's weird, sometimes I can watch one episode an burn through only 200g and then other times I burn through 400g. I haven't figured out why.

Yeah, but the year is still a good deal for us since dh lives in another state for work and neither of us have cable/satellite. It's weird, sometimes I can watch one episode an burn through only 200g and then other times I burn through 400g. I haven't figured out why.

I've noticed that too. I don't know if some episodes are longer than others or what causes the discrepancy. That is a great deal. It would be nice to have unlimited bear fuel. I'm pretty addicted to my Tunnel Bear.

You watch Downton Abbey on Tunnel Bear?

I confess I have no idea what that is.

If you can watch DA, you can probably watch Dr. Who.

Tell me more!

It's a VPN. Sign up for a free, limited tunnel bear account here: http://www.tunnelbear.com/ to try it out. Once you download a tunnel bear, login and turn it on. Be sure you are set to "UK". Then you should be able to watch any geoblocked content on the website where it's posted.