Menu

How do I clean woven casserole carriers without destroying them?

I wipe down the insides with a very little soapy water enough to dampen a paper towel or a dish towel and then wipe dry and leave to air dry completely. Does the outside need cleaning? If it is just dust, I'd use a dust buster or something. If the outside is dirty, then I'd spot clean the areas.

I wipe down the insides with a very little soapy water enough to dampen a paper towel or a dish towel and then wipe dry and leave to air dry completely. Does the outside need cleaning? If it is just dust, I'd use a dust buster or something. If the outside is dirty, then I'd spot clean the areas.

It's all pretty clean, but I bought them at a yard sale and their old... I have an attachment on my vacuum I can use! I'll also do the barely wet wipe down.

I'm just scared to ruin them because two weeks ago my favorite hat (which is similar material and woven) got destroyed by getting wet on a ride at Disneyland.

So sad. :tongue_smilie:

Thanks for the help. :001_smile: