Menu

SOTW Audiobook download?

Targhee

Is SOTW Ancients (the audio recording) available anywhere for immediate purchase and download? We're in the queue to get the CDs from the library but it looks like it will be months before our turn and we are leaving in a couple of days for a road trip. I would LOVE to have the audiobook to listen to! Can't find it for download at amazon, audible, or itunes store. Any other ideas?

To my knowledge, no.

If it helps you make your decision. I have purchased SOTW #1, and #2 from peach hill press for download. No problems what so ever.

We enjoyed #1, and are in chapter 7 of #2.

I now feel the urge to steal your thread. We are no longer using SOTW #1. Could I burn it to disc and lend it to my neighbor? I'm to lazy to look up the agreement.

I or course will treat it as having only one copy. I just wouldn't have that one copy be on CD since CDs have a habit of breaking. (My copy of Downton Abbey season 1 had the last disc break in half. :()

So the full story on SOTW audio with me is this: I borrowed it from the library at the beginning of summer and ripped it to my computer since there was a limit on how long I could use it. I put it onto my ipod so kids can listen in the car. Silly me didn't rip disc two or disc seven before returning it. :w00t:

We just finished disc one last week, and it's back to me reading it. Not a big deal, except for the fact that I counted on that as a car schooling item for two days a week that we are out and about. :tongue_smilie: Now the queue at the library will have me getting it around January. I really just need disc two right now. And we are going on a 5 day trip here in just a couple of days...