Menu

FL Winn-Dixie or Publix shoppers, get 4-$5 off your groc. bill coupons for $5 cost!

(Disclaimer: I don't work for Enjoy the City or Winn-Dixie and I'm a 10+ year poster on this board. I'm not a spammer or a troll. I'm just posting about this deal so that others can take advantage of this deal, too.)

The "Ultimate Florida Enjoy the City" books are on clearance this week b/c many of the coupons in the book expire in December 2012.

The books are $20 when they're first printed, but they're on sale right now for $10 per book. In each book, there are four "$5 off $30 purchase" coupons for Winn-Dixie (along with a bunch of other coupons). If you only buy one book ($10) you get 4-$5 off coupons ($20 total) off your future grocery visits, so you're $10 ahead with only one book purchase.

If you can use more coupons before they expire in June 2013, you can save even more by getting multiple books. When you buy 4+ books and enter promo code "HEART," you'll get each book for $5. Each book gives you $20 of WD coupons for $5, so if you spend $20 ($5 x 4 books) you get $80 in coupons.

If you go in with a friend or two and order 20+ books, they'll double the order, so a $100 investment gets you 40 books with $800 in WD coupons in them. (Note that the article below explains that you won't see the doubled number of books in your basket, but they'll be filled when shipped.)

The WD coupons don't expire until June 2013, so you've got 7-8 months to use any coupons you get. Shipping is free.

Here's an article explaining the deal: http://tinyurl.com/EnjoyTheCity

FWIW, many Publix stores accept these WD coupons, too. Just ask your local store to see if they honor $ off coupons from WD.

Hope this helps someone. :)

Lisa