Menu

Happy that I bit my tongue....

Do you ever get really irritated in a buy/sell situation and feel like you really wanted to prove how right you were & how wrong the other person is? That's how I just felt, (after someone strung me along for days, wanted a better price, didn't respond, and then was all bummed out & shocked that I had sold to someone else, because she was in the ER last night) but, I didn't say anything except "Sorry it didn't work out".

Okay, so I took the high road there, but had to come & be petty, here.:001_smile:

That's okay, isn't it??

Probably not.:blush:

Do you ever get really irritated in a buy/sell situation and feel like you really wanted to prove how right you were & how wrong the other person is? That's how I just felt, (after someone strung me along for days, wanted a better price, didn't respond, and then was all bummed out & shocked that I had sold to someone else, because she was in the ER last night) but, I didn't say anything except "Sorry it didn't work out".

Okay, so I took the high road there, but had to come & be petty, here.:001_smile:

That's okay, isn't it??

I do that a lot. I wish I did it more at home - take the high road, I mean.

You are so right-why can't I take the high road with my dh?????

This may sound totally silly but this is what DH and I do:

When we are mad at each other we correspond via email. My mother screamed at my dad growing up and I always remember that.

AND even more importantly type out the nasty horrible things I want to tell him and wait 5 minutes. I have yet to send a single one of them. I either erase it, or just send an I love you that's it instead. We made this system a while back. It really works for us. Almost everything we are annoyed about each other is petty

This may sound totally silly but this is what DH and I do:

When we are mad at each other we correspond via email. My mother screamed at my dad growing up and I always remember that.

AND even more importantly type out the nasty horrible things I want to tell him and wait 5 minutes. I have yet to send a single one of them. I either erase it, or just send an I love you that's it instead. We made this system a while back. It really works for us. Almost everything we are annoyed about each other is petty

Great system! It definitely gives you that time too cool down.

That's okay, isn't it??

I have been shocked by what some newbie buyers are expecting from the seller.

It is almost like they want to guilt you into practically giving away your curriculum to them. :confused: