Menu

BJU Math Answer Keys

janie_ranae

I'm asking for a friend...

She is looking for the answer keys for the 3rd edition Bob Jones Math Grades 4 & 5.

Are these available in a booklet style with answers only, or if she wants the answers does she need to purchase the complete teacher manual?

I know there is a math curriculum out there that you can purchase answer keys for separately (from a different publisher I think), but I don't remember which curriculum. I have searched the boards - to no avail! That says more about my search abilities than anything else. :glare:

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

All she has to do is go to http://www.bjupresshomeschool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/home___ or CBD and search to see all the components available. If she's wanting the answers to the student worktext, they're going to be in the tm. If she's wanting the answers to the things on the cd (which she's NOT GETTING IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE TM, meaning she's missing a valuable component of the course), then those answers are on that cd.

I think what she's remembering is the separate answer keys CLP sells. I don't even know if they still do. I don't advise it. BJU is meant to be TAUGHT, and the lessons are in the tm. The warm-ups, explanations, tie-in stories, hands-on, everything is in the tm. And in the new updated editions they have put all the supplemental worksheets onto a cd-rom in the tm. Those worksheets are what the students would be using in school for homework and for more challenging work for gifted students. If she's not using those, she's not getting all the components. And those are the types of people who come back later saying BJU doesn't have enough review. Just saying.

So the answer to her question is, I think CLP used to sell them. I'm not sure they do anymore, and I wouldn't, personally. You want the tm.

We used RS and BJU for elementary, btw, and are now using BJU with TT. :)

All she has to do is go to http://www.bjupresshomeschool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/home___ or CBD and search to see all the components available. If she's wanting the answers to the student worktext, they're going to be in the tm. If she's wanting the answers to the things on the cd (which she's NOT GETTING IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE TM, meaning she's missing a valuable component of the course), then those answers are on that cd.

I think what she's remembering is the separate answer keys CLP sells. I don't even know if they still do. I don't advise it. BJU is meant to be TAUGHT, and the lessons are in the tm. The warm-ups, explanations, tie-in stories, hands-on, everything is in the tm. And in the new updated editions they have put all the supplemental worksheets onto a cd-rom in the tm. Those worksheets are what the students would be using in school for homework and for more challenging work for gifted students. If she's not using those, she's not getting all the components. And those are the types of people who come back later saying BJU doesn't have enough review. Just saying.

So the answer to her question is, I think CLP used to sell them. I'm not sure they do anymore, and I wouldn't, personally. You want the tm.

We used RS and BJU for elementary, btw, and are now using BJU with TT. :)

:iagree: This is the heart of BJU math.

BJU does not sell just answer keys for math.