Menu

Printable booklets in Spanish, English, French & German

bakpak

Hello! A friend showed me this website and it's full of all kinds of goodies, but I especially like the little booklets in Foreign languages that you can print out & your child can read & color. They're also theme-based, which is fun, like these ones for winter. http://www.hubbardscupboard.org/winter_sight_word_booklets.html Some are also based on phonics themes. I haven't fully explored the site as it seems a little clunky to tell where the foreign languages booklets are, but keep poking around and you can find more. Knowing they're there is half the battle :001_smile:

Hello! A friend showed me this website and it's full of all kinds of goodies, but I especially like the little booklets in Foreign languages that you can print out & your child can read & color. They're also theme-based, which is fun, like these ones for winter. http://www.hubbardscupboard.org/winter_sight_word_booklets.html Some are also based on phonics themes. I haven't fully explored the site as it seems a little clunky to tell where the foreign languages booklets are, but keep poking around and you can find more. Knowing they're there is half the battle :001_smile:

looks good!

My 3yo spent an hour with me chattering in spanish, reading, & coloring the other day with 3 of these little booklets. They're very simple for early reading in any language, particularly given their repetition. Great stuff!

Guest alton00

Een voormalige Albanese soldaat bekende tegenover Servische staatsorganen actief deel te hebben genomen aan het weghalen van organen bij Serviërs tijdens de burgeroorlog in de zuid-Servische provincie Kosovo van 1998 tot 1999. Deze man bevestigt dat Albanese strijdkrachten tijdens de burgeroorlog in Kosovo organen hebben verwijderd bij Serviërs.