Menu

Chalk Dust VHS or DVD?

I am thinking of CD for math for this year and have a chance to buy a set of VHS. Will I be hating life or is it doable? I would be using this one set with 2 kids, which is why I do think DVD makes more sense. We also don't even have a VCR lol... but it's a good deal.

Most people are getting rid of VCR's and tapes. When you want to resell this you will be able to sell the sets with the CD's for more. We have found these easier to watch on the computer screen for some reason too. DS will often pause and work out an example while at his destk. His lap top is on his desk so the computer CD's have worked out really well for us.

Most people are getting rid of VCR's and tapes. When you want to resell this you will be able to sell the sets with the CD's for more. We have found these easier to watch on the computer screen for some reason too. DS will often pause and work out an example while at his destk. His lap top is on his desk so the computer CD's have worked out really well for us.

That's kind of what I thought and with the other kids needing to use it down the road, the extra expense is probably worth it.

VHS wouldn't be worth it, IMO. If you have to go back to review a portion of the video, it is SO much easier w/DVD's. And DVD's have that nice table of contents so that you can visit previous lessons more easily. It is nice to be able to do that - especially with math. :001_smile: