Menu

NILD Discovery Program

stm4him

My son went through this program and we were very happy with the results. We saw a lot of improvement with his dysgraphia. He has an amazing ability to remember facts that he reads but could not rephrase or summarize and that also changed dramatically. His school research paper from one year to the next changed so much that you would have never thought it was the same kid. He took the Woodcock Johnson test before and at the end. His percentiles were up in every category with the most dramatic one being writing fluency. He went from the 25th percentile to the 92nd. It did not take all his problems away but it made things a lot more manageable. I hope it make as big a difference for your child as it did for ours!

I was an NILD therapist years ago and saw some amazing improvement with my students. The important thing to remember is that it is a long term thing. so many places want you to do 6 months of therapy and then they are done. Most of those places are teaching children to cope with a problem. NILD focuses on overcoming! I am positive it will be a great experience for you.

Also, the more engaged with it at home, the better results!!

Good Luck! :grouphug: