Menu

Happy to be slacking off for a while!

Canadianmumof5

I had very ambitious plans for this year. Unreasonable is probably a better word. how on earth did I ever think we could manage the same as previous years? Duh.

There is just not enough energy in my body right now so something has to give.

No more Latin, no more French, and lots of reading & DVDs for science, history, art appreciation and music appreciation :D

I thought I would be freaking out at dropping all of this until the new year, but I feel so free, so happy!!!

The kids are obviously happy as well.......

I hear ya...some things got axed out of my super-homeschooler schedule as well. I'm finding it um, challenging, to get it all done with the oldest four kids while getting the toddler down from the top of the bookshelves.

It felt soooo good when I put those things aside and said "next year."

I think I may have to get my ax back out again....:lol:

I hear ya...some things got axed out of my super-homeschooler schedule as well. I'm finding it um, challenging, to get it all done with the oldest four kids while getting the toddler down from the top of the bookshelves.

It felt soooo good when I put those things aside and said "next year."

I think I may have to get my ax back out again....:lol:

Oh, oh, our kids are similar ages!! Except i am only schooling 3 right now. My toddler is super-duper into everything as well though........but at least he wil sit & watch TV now!!!!

I may have to check in with you once baby #5 arrives.......to get your advice and coping strategies:D

Good for you! I think you have enough on your plate this fall to just concentrate on the basics... :grouphug:

I only have *one* child and I'm looking to simplify a bit from my original plans, so for you moms of several kiddos... it's absolutely imperative that things be streamlined and manageable!! :)