Menu

Discovering Geometry???

I had to piece mine together. I have the TE and student book. I bought the 3rd edition cheaply.

Can I ask where you bought it? I'm having a hard time finding a text & solutions manual (same edition). I'm sure I'm making this harder than it is, but I'm stressing a little because I need this set last week! LOL!!

Can I ask where you bought it? I'm having a hard time finding a text & solutions manual (same edition). I'm sure I'm making this harder than it is, but I'm stressing a little because I need this set last week! LOL!!

I bought mine from amazon. It took a lot of looking to make sure I had matching ISBNs. I did not order the solutions manual yet.

Hey Sue, thank you for the ISBN's. Those will be very helpful! Do I need all three books? What is the difference between the teacher book and the solutions manual?

You can see samples here.

Student Edition sample:

http://www.kendallhunt.com/uploadedFiles/Kendall_Hunt/Content/PreK-12/Product_Samples/DG_%20Student_Edition_Sample_Chapter.pdf

Teacher Edition Sample:

http://www.kendallhunt.com/uploadedFiles/Kendall_Hunt/Content/PreK-12/Product_Samples/DG_Teachers_Edition_Sample_Chapter.pdf

I bought the student text, teacher text, solutions manual, an assessment resource (quizzes/tests), and some patty paper. I like to have all the help I can get at the high school level. If you look at the TE sample, you will see on page 4 that the TE shows the answers (in red) to the questions in the lesson. I like having my own copy of the text (with answers to the problems). I like the pacing options, the homework assignments, and the materials list at the front of the chapter. I only use the solutions manual when I can't figure out how to get the answer.

I don't know if you need both the teacher book and the solutions manual. I like to have both because I like all the help I can get at the high school level. I used the teacher book more than the solutions manual, but if I didn't have a degree in math, I might have used the solutions manual more than the teacher book.

Good luck!

Edited by Sue in St Pete

I bought the student text, teacher text, solutions manual, an assessment resource (quizzes/tests), and some patty paper. I like to have all the help I can get at the high school level. If you look at the TE sample, you will see on page 4 that the TE shows the answers (in red) to the questions in the lesson. I like having my own copy of the text (with answers to the problems). I like the pacing options, the homework assignments, and the materials list at the front of the chapter. I only use the solutions manual when I can't figure out how to get the answer.

I don't know if you need both the teacher book and the solutions manual. I like to have both because I like all the help I can get at the high school level. I used the teacher book more than the solutions manual, but if I didn't have a degree in math, I might have used the solutions manual more than the teacher book.

Good luck!

Thank you so much! You have been very helpful! :001_smile: