Menu

websites for handwriting sheets & extra printables

I have been using abcteach for the last year. My sub is going to run out soon. I was wondering if there are other websites that are just as good or better. I mainly used it to generate handwriting help or worksheets while teaching my son d'nealian cursive.

ETA: I thought Amazing D'Nealian Handwriting Worksheet Maker, only had print not cursive. I just went there and found they do have cursive!!!

I did print out some clipart things (@abc) once in a while for various projects, but I don't think I used the site to it's full potential. It seemed that a lot of times, I couldn't find something for what I was looking for, or it was too simple, or young, or it was generated by someone that added it to the site, vs. professionally made. I may also have tried math worksheets. It looks like they may have modified that one.

I can't think of anything else specific, so that tells you I didn't use it too much outside of the worksheet generator.

Anyways, I would be interested to hear of some other websites with similar offerings. Printables for an 8/9 y.o., for nature class, and special topics (like countries, flags, history, science....) and holiday related things. Language arts, holidays, etc. A good price is helpful too. thanks

Edited by redriver55

Thanks everyone. I bookmarked several of your suggestions.

I like the organization/display of the enchanted learning a little better than the abc teach. It's simple but I don't have to mouse over to preview things. The math worksheet generator looks good.

The math fact cafe looks good too. I'll definitely use that and it's free. I have been on currclick a long time ago, but I will revisit it.

I like the lined paper that guides handwriting development. I'll also check currclick for some of that, instead of trying to do my own. It would be nice to have a vertical pad of it.