Menu

Anybody knows where to get Reading Eggs coupons?

mathnerd

My DS loves Reading Eggs because he finds their graphics more fun than the other online learning programs we are using. But, since I feel that he is using it mainly for entertainment value rather than to learn anything useful to him, I am loathe to pay full price for yet another online learning program (we already have EPGY and ETC online). He is well past the stage of learning things like "I am Sam" - but loves the fact that he can collect points, the graphics jumping up and down on the screen etc to such an extent that he is willing to drop his daily TV session in its place and begs me to get it for him almost every day. We have run through the 14 day trial.

So, is there any way of getting a coupon for an annual subscription? I see a lot of older posts about coupons. Just want to know how to get hold of them. I think that the full price of $75 is too much for just entertainment value. TIA.

• 2 weeks later...