Menu

LOE updated flash cards

JFJ in IL

Hi all! I just got our LOE curriculum (1 day after placing the order!) and in the box were 3 loose flash cards. They are updates to the previously released material. There were 2 phonogram cards and 1 spelling rule card and a note in the box saying that anyone with the old cards could contact the company to receive the updated ones...thought I would pass it along :001_smile:

Also, after skimming through the material I feel good about the purchase!

Happy homeschooling :seeya:

One of the cards is the "I" phonogram. It has four sounds instead of three on the new, corrected card. The spelling rule is Rule 7. I haven't opened up our spelling rule cards yet, so I'm not sure the difference on the card yet...

The third card...Oh man...I'm looking through... I think it's the "tch" phonogram, but I'm not sure. My phonograms are opened up...So I need to see if I have two "tch" cards. For some reason I have a "tch" card off to the side, alone, so I'm assuming it's the other corrected card...

They sent me a new "I" phonogram, the "tch" phonogram, and spelling rule #7.

The new I card has 4 sounds

The new tch card has a corrected sentence at the bottom that now reads: Three letter /ch/ used after a single vowel that is not long.

The new spelling rule #7 card takes into account the change made to the "I" phonogram and has 8 words listed on the back.

I think you can contact the company that sells/prints this material (pedialearning) and they will send you replacements...

Sorry it took so long to respond :001_smile: we were out of town.

• 3 weeks later...
They sent me a new "I" phonogram, the "tch" phonogram, and spelling rule #7.

The new I card has 4 sounds

The new tch card has a corrected sentence at the bottom that now reads: Three letter /ch/ used after a single vowel that is not long.

The new spelling rule #7 card takes into account the change made to the "I" phonogram and has 8 words listed on the back.

I think you can contact the company that sells/prints this material (pedialearning) and they will send you replacements...

Sorry it took so long to respond :001_smile: we were out of town.

I got my big LOE order from Rainbow. It looks like the cards I received are the updated ones (at least they match what you say). Just wanted to mention it in case anyone ordering from Rainbow will wonder if they need to try to get the new cards.