Menu

Anyone adding Expedition Earth/ Road Trip USA on top of SOTW?

ALB

Well, I couldn't resist the Omnibus package so now I have lots of extra curriculum and I want to use it! Would it be too crazy to try to do either EE or Road Trip USA along with our SOTW? I guess it would be geography, and I would probably do the bare bones of the program. Has anyone else attempted this?

We use it along with FIAR, on top of SOTW- I pick and choose which parts we want to do, and do it 1-3 times a week (geography one day, history/activity, and animal classification). The location is dependent on the location of the FIAR book, so we switch between EE and RTA.

We use it along with FIAR, on top of SOTW- I pick and choose which parts we want to do, and do it 1-3 times a week (geography one day, history/activity, and animal classification). The location is dependent on the location of the FIAR book, so we switch between EE and RTA.

Awesome!!! We're doing FIAR here, too. There are just so many wonderful options available for these ages and I don't want to miss any :001_smile:!

It is AWESOME with FIAR! I just line up the place with the book, and on Monday when we do the geography part from the manual, we use the EE or RTU instead. It folds in really well. Some of the books don't have a clear "location" so I just pick one that goes well with it.

• 2 weeks later...

We do EE on top of SOTW, but it is completely separate, other than I have done Egypt when we were studying Ancient Egypt.

I don't follow her schedule but use it more as a checklist, picking and choosing the items I want to do. We spend 2-3 weeks on a country.

I'm planning to do Road Trip USA later to coincide with American History.