Menu

Mildest breakfast foods?

A couple of my dc and my dh don't like to eat breakfast. For the off-to-school-and-work individuals, I feel the need to get something into their stomachs because I know how long it will be before they get lunch. They get up at 5:30-6:00 and may not have lunch until 12:30!

If someone complains that his stomach hurts after eating breakfast, do you have a recommendation?

This morning ds settled on hot tea with a little sugar and milk and a little bowl of oatmeal with raisins. He didn't finish either. His stomach doesn't seem to bother him at other times of the day and he's growing taller almost visibly.

WWYD?

This is me. I don't like to eat breakfast, and often end up with a stomach ache if I do eat it. We know why the stomach aches are happening and we're working on the solution, but in the mean time, I have to eat breakfast with my meds. Ugh.

Smoothies work best for me. Sometimes I can handle gluten free toast, but not often. Once in a while, small bowl of oatmeal. Generally, I can handle fruit.

What about non-breakfast foods? Maybe just some cheese and sliced meats? I don't care for those options but DH likes it.