Menu

Confirmation it was meant to be...

alisoncooks

I was looking forward to using Happy Phonics with DD6.

I ordered from Rainbow Resource on 8/14, payed with Paypal (which is linked to DH's email acct. so I don't get emails regarding this).

I received my order confirmation & I've been assuming my pkg. was on its merry lil' way.....

...but today I started thinking I'd go in another direction. Maybe I *do* want more of a "program". I already have lots of phonics games... Hmmm....

So I went ahead and ordered option #2 (Hooked on Phonics complete PreK-2nd grd. set :eek: :eek: ). Feeling sheepish about the $$ I just dropped, I decided to see if my RR order had shipped. Maybe I could cancel it.....

Checked DH's email to see how to contact RR, get an order #, etc.... and lo' and behold -- RR had already cancelled my order b/c it was out of stock or unavailable or something! (If I hadn't been looking to cancel, I probably would've sat here for weeks, steaming at their slow shipping, LOL!)

Anyway, now I feel better (and DH :toetap05: won't give me the stink-eye when I get 2 reading programs in the mail. :p)

I'm calling it divine affirmation... :tongue_smilie:

(Oh gee, I hope we like it now!)