Menu

Supercharged Science on sale through homeschool co-op

petuniagoose

If you are interested in a cloudy, disjointed, illogical, dull, passive, unindustrious, dumbed down science... this is not the program for you!

We are enrolled in Supercharged Science and really enjoy it. My dd is 7 years old. We conduct science class 4 days a week. We take weekly trips to the library where we pick up books on science and scientists to enhance the subjects we are studying in the various units.

We love this science! DD loves this science! This science is cool! It is straightforward, clear, fact-based; and it is presented in a logical clear manner that can't miss.

We have a small set by them and do like it.

We have also taken a few of their free online e-classes, which we enjoy.

My only issue so far is finding everything on the materials list that she sends out for the class. :banghead:

I still need 'Sodium Silicate' a/k/a "Water Glass" for next weeks Chemistry class.

Do you find it difficult to get the supplies? Or it is just me? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tampamom

Does anyone know the cost of Supercharged Science? I received a marketing email saying it only has a $1 registration, with no commitment? I can't believe it is free?

How would it compare to the Magic School bus science kit, by young scientist?

https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/young-scientists-club/?c=1

It looks like it cost $15 a month for the experiment kits. Plus I have find the matching books or DVD's to use.....?

Although my kids love experiments, I really don't like the shopping and supervision required. I hope getting a kit will make it easy??? Their ages are 8, 11 and 12