Menu

Skedtrack

Mom2OandE

I signed up for Skedtrack but I seem to be having some difficulty. I finally got both kids enrolled and courses set up. How do I edit an individual day though to put in specific goals? Also, is it possible to add the next two weeks in with a special project without it wanting to add in all the other courses?

If I understand your question correctly, you don't. You add courses, deciding on what days each course occurs, and then when you add activities to each course Skedtrack schedules them automatically. You can examine a weekly schedule to see what's planned for each day, but if something doesn't get completed Skedtrack shifts everything for you.

If I misunderstood the question, on the other hand, try me again and I'll do my best. :)

You can edit the start date for your courses so they start after the project. Or you can enter the project as a short course & set it to own the day.

Goals for each lesson are entered under 'activities'; for each course you enter the lesson plans & goals in sequence and it allocates it to the next day.