Menu

Lets Talk Kindergarten Unit Studies!

Caterpiller

Well hello. :)

I am in the process of deciding what unit studies I want to do with my kindergartner this year! I really want it to be interest based, and don't mind creating my own studies. (I actually thrive on that sort of thing. lol) I was wondering what topics YOUR children have enjoyed in the past, or topics you are excited about doing with them. :)

I am debating between doing something based on literature, science, or geography. Or maybe a hodgepodge of different types of topics. I am hoping to figure out my direction by today. I already have several online unit studies I think would be excellent and just need to start choosing and adding my own twists (if need be) I already know how we are approaching reading and math, and really just want to do unit studies for fun.

I think reading is the most important thing at this age followed by a lot of hands on play and crafts. I really want to keep it fun. :D