Menu

Need 3 Hole Punch!

mommyto4QT

We're homeschooling for the first time. I want to purchase a quality 3 hole punch. The one we currently has only does 3 pages at once and gets jammed all the time. It is also OLD....my in-laws had it for years before they passed it along to my DH many years ago.

Anyways, which one do you use? Do you like it??

No help here. I have one, I barely use it :tongue_smilie:

I use lever arch files, and where I live (don't know if it's different in the US) they are 2 ring, so my trust little one gets a big workout (actually, I found out I have 2 2 hole punches :001_huh: lol)

I dislike ring binders (without the lever) I am forever getting pinched skin, or hurting myself on them.

Good luck with your search. Whatever one mine is (3 hole), it sounds similar to yours, barely takes any paper, takes up a lot of room, and requires "oomph" to punch it.

My homeschool splurge is buying paper for the copy machine that has already been punched. If anything needs to go in a binder, it gets copied/printed on that.

I do have a basic three hole punch, but it has no name on it. I have had it for years and it works fine.

The paper is a sanity saver.

My homeschool splurge is buying paper for the copy machine that has already been punched. If anything needs to go in a binder, it gets copied/printed on that.

I do have a basic three hole punch, but it has no name on it. I have had it for years and it works fine.

The paper is a sanity saver.

:iagree:

Discovering pre-punched paper was one of my greatest homeschooling revelations. Still nice to have a punch though.