Menu

Just got AOPS...WOW!

The Intro to Algebra came this week. We decided to use this book for Algebra 2 (email from AOPS said it is equivalent to an average Algebra 1 and ALgebra 2 book). Figured we will work through the first half fast so ds can get use to the way AOPS does things and review anything he might need review on. So I can get use to the book, I decided to work through it also. WOW! I am blown away. I am on ch. 3 and already am seeing different ways of looking at how to solve problems. It makes solving the problems so logical. Anyway I am hooked and want to work through this book and get the others to work through.

Feel bad I did not use AOPS with my Mathy older son. He would have enjoyed this better then what he used.

Whoever mentioned this to me on one of my math threads, thank you.:001_smile:

Glad you found something you like. We love it here.

I'm looking forward to starting a child in their per algebra book. I have one about to start int. algebra and one in beast academy. On that note, if you have younger kids beast academy is new and awesome (also by AoPS).