Menu

Homemade Yogurt Flavoring Question

I've had this yogurt maker on my wishlist for a long time and today the price dipped enough that I decided to take the plunge.

My daughters each eat a cup of Stonyfield Yo-Toddler yogurt every day, and it really adds up. My goal is to end up with a yogurt that is similar to it. I plan on experimenting with many yogurt recipes, but what I'm really curious about is how to flavor it as healthily as possible. I'm especially interested in sneaking in superfoods (sweet potatoes, blueberries, etc.)

Does anyone have any recipes that they like to use to flavor homemade yogurt? That is kid-friendly?:001_smile:

Bumping for you.

I do make yogurt, but for my little girls with such extreme food allergies that my recipes probably wouldn't taste good to anyone but them! This website has recipes for "sneaky" popsicle fruit/veg combos that might translate to yogurt flavoring combinations, you think?

Congratulations on your new toy - I was super excited when my sisters gave me mine as a gift last year. Have fun! If you come up with sneaky delish recipes, make sure to post them for the rest of us :001_smile:.

There are great recipes that work in the crockpot. You don't need a yoghurt maker for yoghurt!!

Oh, I know. I've tried it with the crockpot, but I never managed to get consistent results. I think my crockpot is to hot or something. Besides, I use my crockpot a lot and need it to be free. And I just want one, dang it. :lol: