Menu

Anybody have a 36 week schedule for SOTW 3?

Xuzi

I've tried the search feature here, as well as google, and I'm coming up short. I don't have the text book yet, just the activity guide, but I want to start getting the chapter activities into their respective weekly files! :lol:

I scheduled a chapter a week, with these exception

5 and 6

10 and 11

18 and 19

30 and 31

34 and 35

41 and 42

Nicole

Thanks, this is helpful! I usually double up some weeks, I just wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally double-up two reeeeally long chapters. :lol:

I have a 34 week schedule, to allow for inevitable sick days and interruptions. It's pretty detailed; if you would like a copy of it, PM me your email and I'll send you the file.

(We do history five days a week because I love it, and my husband does all the science on Saturday mornings because he loves it.)

I have a 34 week schedule, to allow for inevitable sick days and interruptions. It's pretty detailed; if you would like a copy of it, PM me your email and I'll send you the file.

(We do history five days a week because I love it, and my husband does all the science on Saturday mornings because he loves it.)

PM'd you. :)