Menu

Long shot-any car transport experts here?

I have spent two days trying to get a car my ds bought on Ebay delivered before he heads back to college on 8/12 and am really nervous. Anyone know of a reliable FAST transport company? I have quotes like crazy but no hard delivery times. Contracted with one outfit who said they'd pick up the car today then no answers to calls, nor replies to emails nor pick up. Sent a fax and email canceling figuring something must be out there. Any hive families in the shipping business???

Thanks! I did get a quote from them this morning and a nice conversation. It is a plus that the driver's are employees and this is not a broker. APpreciate your help.

Also found this fantastic company in Iowa (love the mid-west reliability!) called Alpine Transport and they were able to get it picked up tomorrow with a weekend delivery. DAS was 10 days delivery. Plus Alpine was $650 cheaper! These guys are amazing in case anyone else needs this service in the future. Dealt with Dave Fountain.

Again, appreciate your help and DAS was going to be my choice till I found Alpine.